Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Terribly Uncharitable

Yesterday I called my sister Kaylee we talked and I asked her if she would accompany me to my in-laws quilting night and a baby shower for Asher next Friday mostly so she could help with Asher so he doesn't have to scream the whole car ride. It works out good for her cuz she doesn't have a car and then she can see baby Asher. However I told her "but Kaylee when you get there you have to share. You can't hold Asher the whole time." I heard her answer "PSH.. I'm not that terrible." I replied "Ya I know, you just like your nephew." Kay's response was "No, I said I'm not that charitable." Here are some pictures of Asher with his loving Aunt Kay. The pictures below were taken July 22, 23, 25, 22 in order of the picture shown.
Aw look, he loves her too.
P.S. Kaylee promised to share. :)

No comments: