Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

A new post is long over due.

A new post is long over due. Thankfully I'm not. My baby Asher is two months old today. My how time flies! Elvis loves his "little pup" as Grandma likes to say. Of course Elvis' favorite time to let you know he needs attention is while giving Asher attention. Asher is now pro at grunting like Daddy and stretches just like Mommy. He loves to be read to, cuddle with whoever is holding him and smiling, especially when Daddy comes home. His very least favorite time of day is when it's time for a diaper change. I can't figure out why, I promise I don't pinch him. I've told him that one day when he gets bigger we can learn to potty train. Below is a picture of when I had just put him on the changing table. Seriously.
Do you see those tears?
Ok now for some cute pictures cuz He really is a stinkin' cute boy.
He's so content in this one. Look at those great BIG eyes.

No comments: