Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Missing Mommy

After my surgery Jeron's Mom spent Sat night with Asher. She was an Angel for doing so and I don't know what I would have done without the help her, my Mom and many others. Of course after the surgery I needed lots of rest and my little munchkin would kick my belly scars making it ever so difficult to cuddle with him. So it was great to have others to love on him. But, not having been with his Mommy the two previous days made Asher missed his Mommy. Today when I woke up from a nap I heard Asher cry as he was getting his diaper changed. I went over to hug my little boy and as I was putting him on my shoulder I said "Oh Asher, do you miss Mommy? There's a time for Grandma and a time for Mommy huh?" Asher with perfect timing cooed his response with a sigh "Ahh" and then nuzzled himself to my shoulder.
Look at my tired boys! They got worn out helping Mommy.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

that's pretty adorable! with my kids, so far, every age has been my favorite age. it's so fun to watch their personalities develop. Gracie would miss me too when she was in the hospital, it's amazing how much they know when they are that tiny.