Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Cake

For our Wedding Cake Jeron and I decided to do something a little bit different. We made a rice crispy cake and decorated it with our semi original origami flowers. The pictures below are pictures of the mock wedding cake. The flowers and cake below are done by my amazing Aunt Opal May. On the actual wedding cake Jeron did the flowers and butterfly's and many people helped with the decorating. We also had a ton of help eating the rice crispy treats. Before my wedding my Dad wasn't the biggest fan of marshmallows or rice crispy treats. Now he can't stand them. lol, that's my dad for ya. My niece Beth however had one of my favorite reactions when she saw pictures of the cake "Wow! Aunt Oly had a cool wedding cake!" It made me smile. It was also fun to have a cake that so much love was put into.



Eventually I'll have to put a picture of the final master piece. Right now I'm on the wrong computer for that and don't feel like movin'. I'm on a blogging roll!

No comments: