Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

PKU Picnic 2009

Two summers ago they had a PKU picnic held at Hogle Zoo (Summer 2009). I went and learned a lot about PKU. It was pretty easy to learn a lot cuz I hardly knew anything about it. The fun part came through talking to people and looking at all the animals. Jeni and Eli came to. It was really funny at one point, Jeron was watching Eli; Jeni and I were talking to the other people at the picnic. At that time Jeni wasn't sure what to call me so when she introduced me said "This is Olympia, Jeron's special friend." We enjoyed looking at all the animals too. Jeron's favorite, like always was the Hippos.

Eli seemed to really like this snake


Jeni thought this picture was funny cuz most of what you could see was the Elephants bum.


We all compared ourselves to the monkey and gorilla pictures. Jeron made a pretty good monkey but a really good gorilla.



As for the rest of us, I'm not sure where those pictures would be. I'm sure Jeni has them somewhere...

No comments: