Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hair

When my sister Kaylee and I were younger my mom keep our hair short cuz it was easier to do that way. Since Kaylee could she started growing it out. For convenience sake I've keep my hair shorter cuz sometimes it's a pain dealing with my curls. Recently however my hair has been fairly tame and Jeron has asked me on more than one occasion to please keep it long. Last fall/winter (2010) Kaylee cut off 4ish inches off the bottom of her hair. At first when she posted on facebook that she cut her hair I didn't believe her. I had to call to see it it was really true. I asked her how long it was and these pictures were taken for a comparison of hair length. Turns out for the first time in years my hair was longer than hers.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

That's the longest I've seen it. I love it!