Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

See! We really have done cool things. :)

Today has been a day full of blogging. (July 10 & 15) Not exactly sure why I decided to do so much today but I enjoyed myself. I tried to catch up on all the pictures Jeron had in his phone cuz alot of them had some fun stories. I might have blogged so much cuz who's to know when I'll convince him to let me borrow his memory card again. I tried to keep most of them semi in order or at least give an approximate time period. I remember doing scrapbooking for one of my young womans projects and remember it took hours just to find approximate dates on all the pictures. I decided it would be easier to do aproximates now than guesstimates later. Hope you enjoy!

These Posts Include:
No Dogs Allowed, Scalped, Darth Vader Dance , Happy B-day Oly 2011, Hair, Happy B-day J 2010, Wedding Cake,PKU Picnic 2009, Princess, Give it to the Baby, Twinkle little star, Playing Chess, Attack!, My Frog Prince, Our temple

I finally got done with all the pictures from his phone! There are a few more video's but they're just of Elvis being silly. Anyway I feel caught up now, for the most part...

No comments: