Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

The good the bad and the obvious

Good news! This week has been a wonderful week to plant a garden. Last weekend I got some starter plants for 99 cents and because of the rain I was able to easily remove the weeds, and plant my strawberries, tomatoes, peppers and daisies. The bad news is they might have gotten a little too much water. I'm sure they'll make it truly the bad news is that I left my phone on the porch during the rain storm and now it's obviously broken. :( Life without a phone is cruel. I hate sprint. When i got my phone they said that they would basically cover everything for free so i had time to think about getting insurance on it and yesterday when Jeron an i went in thy said that they couldn't do anything for it and that i'd have to transfer to an old phone or buy a completely new one myself. I really really am mad at SPRINT!

No comments: