Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Finals week and Pony tails

Oh my gosh this week is finals week and we'll be lucky if we survive! I'm sick with a cold again (i'm sick of colds already) and today we had a friend come to pick something up. I not only had my cold but took a nap cuz i had a headache too. This friend looked at me and said "Your not don't look very good." Jeron then replied "She's not feeling to good." Thankfully he didn't say anything else cuz i didn't have the strength to discuss it. He did tell me that he hoped i felt better as he left.

So Elvis' hair is getting really long but i don't dare cut it because Logan thinks every other day it should be winter and i don't want Elvis to freeze cuz we chopped all his hair off giving him a summer cut. Today Jeron looked at Elvis and said "I wonder..." With that i knew something was up and went to go find out what exactly Jeron was wondering about. Apparently, as seen in the picture below, Elvis' hair is long enough to put into a ponytail.



It's kinda hard to see cuz of his long shaggy hair and Elvis keep wiggling trying to get the pony tail out.

No comments: