Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Silent Night

Today one of my friends posted a video of Silent Night being preformed in ASL. It was beautiful and reminded me of last year in Jeron's ASL class. It was finals week and we had taken Asher to the end of the class to show him off to Jeron's teacher and my friends in the COMD building. After the final Jan, Jeron's teacher was teaching her students how to sign Christmas songs. I started signing with them while holding Asher but I started signing at "sleep in heavenly peace." Asher didn't like that and started to cry because he didn't want to go to sleep. (Most times even then he'd tell me he wanted to go to sleep by calming down and snuggling) Anyway the video was beautiful to watch and a fun reminder of Asher's first Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SxrGYF4JaQ#t=222

No comments: