Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Five Love Languages Quiz

Today in institute out teacher, Brother Hundsaker, had us take The Five Love Languages Quiz I've taken it before and it was fun to get to know myself better but man some of those questions are HARD! Brother Hundsaker said to make a distinct decision when deciding so this it what I did. :D



Isn't it great? Only problem was Jeron peeked at my answers and announced in fount of the whole class "Brother Hundsaker, she cheated!", Punk. "I did not cheat! I made a distinct decision... on both of them."
Lol I love my life... most the time last week not so much. I had a 7 pg paper, 5 tests, and 2 stats asignments due in the matter of a few days last week, not so fun.
P.S. I just realized that a month ago was the last time i wrote.
P.P.S. I've been married for 8 months :)

No comments: