Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skittles

Elvis likes skittles. The first time I gave him one was to distract him from the fireworks in July. Funny thing was that it actually worked. Jeron caught me giving skittles to the dog and told me I should probably not do that anymore or he'll get doggy diabetes. Elvis knows what they smell like though so when we got them out today he keep looking at the bag. As I was eating some Elvis found a pen I dropped, brought it over to me and set it at my feet. (If he brings us something that's not supposed to be on the floor, mostly pens, we give him a treat) Then he looked back and forth between the pen, and me and the skittles. Super smart dog, what are we going to do with you? Needless to say Elvis got his skittle.

No comments: