Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Schools Out!

Sometimes I wonder if my posts are boring. My favorite posts to read are posts with pictures ... and we've not had a lot of those recently. Thankfully and hopefully we'll have more comming soon (we got a camera for Christmas :) ). We are so supper excited for Christmas and my sister and her family are on there way right now! They will be staying for Christmas and her second child, Lyssa will be getting baptised. Oh I can't wait for the holliday's and for them to get here safely tonight. JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!! I'd totally post pictures with this post but all the pictures are on Jeron's phone. ... Oh right, So Schools out Jeron and I finished the semester our and did pretty good. We are supper excited cuz a year from now (December 2012) We'll both be done with school. ANyWay i'm rambaling and confusing myself. :) Oly

No comments: